US certificates attestation
US Certificate Verification in the UAE: Documents, Fees, and More
In UAE, you need to get your document attested from the UAE embassy, which is a must before using it for any purposes. Before attestation, the document must be legalized and authenticated. The best way is to send it directly to the UAE embassy, along with the application and proof of your UAE citizenship. For certificate attestation in Dubai or in any other emirates of UAE, you can check out certificate attestation services in Dubai or UAE. You will surely find the best service. And like us on Facebook to keep you updated.
US certificate attestation in UAE. We are providing US degree certificate verification and US degree certificate authentication service in UAE. We can provide US certificate attestation or US transcript attestation or US diploma attestation services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. We can provide you the attestation services at an affordable price.
Documents required for US certificate attestation in UAE
Documents required for US certificate attestation in UAE: Certificate Attestation required documents: Notarized & Certified Copy of Original document Apostille / Certificate Attestation received from Secretary of State in US & Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Birth Certificate
• Documents that match with Affidavit.
• Affidavit should be attested from the Indian Consulate in Dubai.
• Documents that match with Affidavit should be attested by Dubai Court.
How to get US certificate attestation in UAE
To get a certificate attestation from any foreign consulate, you will require their contact details and a notarized copy of your high school or college graduation certificate for verification. You are required to submit the document along with a completed Application for Certificate Attestation to the Embassies and the Consulates General in UAEConsulates General in UAE. The application has to be signed by a UAE notary public.
• First of all, we need to understand what certificate attestation is. Certificate attestation is a procedure by which the government authority verifies the validity of the documents issued by the government or private institutions.
• All educational certificates or other documents which are issued by the authority of any state or country must be verified by the embassy or the consulate of that state or country.
• The most common document attestation is the educational certificate attestation.
• Usually it takes time to get a US degree certificate diploma attestation from a foreign country, but it is doable.
• If you have an online degree from the USA and you want to get it attested in UAE, first you have to get it apostilled, and then it can be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs, the UAE.
• If you want to get it attested directly from the USA then you have to contact the state department in the USA to get official attestation.
Fees: It is always necessary to get proper attestation before attaching a document to UAE universities or for any other purpose. Attestation is a process of verifying the originality of the document and thus, validating the document. You need to know that all the documents that are issued in the US are attested through the US consulate. These documents are mostly attested in the UAE when the person is going to join his job in the UAE or if he is permanently staying there. If you have already joined the job in the UAE and you have lost your document, you can get the attestation done from the US consulate. The charges for the attestation of the certificates are different for different documents.
This is the first time that you are going to visit the UAE and if you are going there for a short visit, you can get the attestation from the same department. The charges will be the same as that of the UAE people. You need to be careful that if you are going to change your country and you are going to stay there for the rest of your life, then the attestation of the certificates at the airport may not be done. You can get the attestation done from the US embassy by paying the same fee as that of the UAE people.