Indian certificate attestation
Things you should know about Indian certificate attestation in UAE
Indian certificates attesattion in UAE are required for UAE visa application, new employment, educational documents, birth, and death certificate, and other documents like marriage certificates, divorce papers, legal papers, and other documents. The Embassy of India has a section on its website where some important documents are mentioned. For each document mentioned the age, attestation fee, and attestation process is mentioned. Those who have any queries related to attestation of documents in UAE should contact the Indian Embassy in UAE.
You need to get it attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in India. MEA provides attestation services at a very nominal cost. You need to first obtain two copies of the document and then send it to MEA along with the application format. The original document will be sent back to you in 4-5 weeks. A certificate of a particular nationality is not required as a part of the application procedure for the residence permit. If your spouse is residing in Dubai but will travel to India for vacation, a certified copy of her residence card can be produced in her absence.
Few things you should know about Indian certificate attestation in UAE
• Indian certificate attestation is the process of getting a document legalized by the ministry of external affairs of India.
• This is required for any document that needs to be used in a foreign country.
• The documents of the UAE embassy and other Indian consulate offices would also require this process.
• This process is similar to UAE certificate attestation and is often called Indian notary public.
• Certificate Attestation services are now mandatory for all organizations and foreign nationals, who are in need to get their educational and non-educational certificates and documents legalized.
• Attestation of certificates from the UAE Embassy is a mandatory process of getting any certificate from the UAE Embassy, especially if the certificate has to be used in India or outside, in other countries.
• For attesting your educational certificates and documents, you can choose either the Embassy Attestation or the UAE Attestation.
• Here are some points that you should know about UAE Certificate Attestation.
Purposes of having Indian certificate attestation in UAE
• Indian Certificate for UAE is mandatory for all the Indians to get their Indian degrees, mark sheets, and certificates recognized in UAE.
• After attestation one has to send the certificate to the UAE embassy for further procedures.
• Importing Indian certificates in UAE for various purposes is possible only if the documents passed attestation from authorized Indian authorities.
• Attestation of Indian documents is a legal procedure and every document needs to pass it to be recognized in the UAE.
• Attestation is the procedure done by authorized authorities of India but it is a process in which documents that are legal in the origin country are accepted by other countries as well.
• If a document is not properly attested it will be worthless and may not be accepted by the UAE or any other country in the world.
• The following are the documents that should get attestation in India.
Here Is What You Might Not Know About Indian certificate attestation in UAE
• Indian Certificate Attestation in UAE A certificate must be duly attested by the competent authority of that particular state.
• In the case of India, the competent authority is the Ministry of External Affairs. Indian certificates should be attested by the Indian Embassy.
• A certificate must be duly attested by the competent authority of that particular state. In the case of India, the competent authority is the Ministry of External Affairs.
• Indian certificates should be attested by the Indian Embassy.
• One of the most important things that a person needs to do before traveling to the UAE is to get their documents attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• This is one of those things that people just don’t know about Indian certificate attestation in UAE, so we’re here to clarify that for you.
• It’s very interesting because not everyone knows about it. It’s something that is not very well-known, but it’s this certification that is necessary to enter the country.