Degree certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi
Get all degree certificate attestation relevant details in one place.
Degree certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi is required by all foreign nationals to help them in getting their education equivalence recognized and also to provide them with a degree certificate that is accepted in the country. However, before you begin the degree certificate attestation in the UAE process, you should know that any degree certificate attestation in UAE can only be done once, thus you cannot re-attest a degree certificate again and again.
The UAE Embassy in the country of your present residence will attest to your degree certificate in UAE. It means the degree certificate will be recognized and valid in the UAE. The process of attestation is quite simple and the UAE Embassy will not charge any money from you. The degree certificate attestation in UAE procedure is given here:
• Get your degree certificate attested by the UAE Embassy.
• You will be required to submit a few documents to the UAE Embassy for attestation, such as a passport-sized photo, passport, and degree certificate.
• You may be required to submit a fee for the attestation of your degree certificate.
• The degree certificate attestation in UAE procedure will take 2 to 4 weeks.
The procedure for attestation of documents is not lengthy and complicated. All that is required is your application form filled in correctly with all the relevant information, and the payment of the attestation fees. If your documents have standard requirements then the time taken to process your document will be less than a day, but if you need extra or have additional requirements, then you should allow up to 2 days to complete the process - but again this is not a long period of time. At the same time, we provide express and super express service upon request.
How to verify Degree certificate attestation in UAE
If you are living in Dubai and planning to work with a UAE government organization, it is necessary that you get your degree certificate attestation from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai.Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai. You will also need attestation on your degree certificate from the UAE Ministry of Justice in Dubai. However, if your degree certificate is issued by a foreign university, you will need to get your degree certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abu Dhabi. In both cases, you need to approach the respective attestation departments, fill up the form with the required details, make payment, submit the documents and get your documents attested by the respective authorities.
• You can get the attestation letter when you apply for the job in UAE.
• You have to submit your degree certificate, attestation letter, and original passport to your employer. Then the employer will apply for a work permit in the Ministry of Labour of UAE.
• When the work permit is ready, then you have to apply to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs of UAE for your residence permit.
• You have to provide all the documents that you have submitted to your employer.
• Attestation of a Degree Certificate is a process of reviewing the authenticity of the Degree Certificate from the issuer of the Degree Certificate (University).
• The Degree Certificate attestation process is required for transforming the Degree Certificate from the home country into UAE Degree Certificate the attestation process of the Degree Certificate is conducted by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.