Attestation services in UAE
Frequently Asked Questions about Attestation services in UAE
Attestation services in UAE is the process of legalization of educational, personal, and commercial documents. The certificate attestation process is the process of making the certificates provided in one country valid in another country. The general rules for getting the certificates attested or legalized in the UAE are very simple and straightforward. First of all, you need to contact the Embassy of the UAE for a set of attestation forms. Fill in the forms and attach the required documents to them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Attestation services in UAE
1.What is certificate attestation in UAE?
Certificate Attestation in UAE is a procedure to authenticate documents that are provided outside UAE. Documents such as Educational, personal and commercial certificates are needed to be verified by the Ministry of Foreign AffairsMinistry of Foreign Affairs of UAE. You can get documents attested from UAE Embassy/Consulate in your country or you can send certificates directly to our office in Dubai.
2. Steps to get Certificate attested in UAE• Certificate Attestation in the home country
• Certificate attestation by UAE embassy
• Attestation by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Documents required for Attestation services in UAE• Original certificates
• Passport copy of the documents holder
• Photocopies of the candidate
4. Why do you need Attestation services in UAE?• Attestation services are a legal document that is compulsory for any type of official documents, such as personal certificates, educational certificates, and commercial documents.
• These certificates can be provided from different zones/areas of UAE, so the certificate attestation process changes from place to place.
• The certificate attestation in UAE is compulsory for all the certificates which are verified from India.
• The certificates which are verified from India are not valid in UAE due to the non-recognition of certificates from India.
• For example, if you want to get your visa from Dubai, then you will be asked to present a verified copy of your educational certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.
5. Do I need an Attestation/Apostille?
You need an Attestation/Apostille if the documents you are using are provided outside UAE. You can get the Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). You might need an Attestation / Apostille document depending upon the country where the Certificates are taking place. For example, certificates provided in UAE, where the UAE government is the authority, do not need attestation/apostille. You should check with the Consulate General of the country where the document is being obtained whether an attestation/apostille is needed.
6. Purposes of having attestation services in UAE• Admission to school and university
• Job purposes
• Family Visa
• High-level training
• Starting a business branch and etc.
7. How many days will take for Attestation services in UAE?
The time period for Attestation services in UAE. Generally, it can be completed in 8 to 10 days.
8. How do attestation services Cost in UAE?
Attestation services Fees depend on which services you choose. Special discounts are available when attesting two or more certificates.