Marriage certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi
Complete guide marriage certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi
If you are looking to get your original marriage certificate attested in UAE, you have come to the right place. We have a team of well-qualified, trained, and experienced staff to handle your attestation needs in a timely manner. Our staffs are committed to work with you and will provide you support with certificate attestation. Marriage certificate is an important document which is used in many ways to prove that you are married and to whom you were married. You will need to get Marriage Certificate Attestation in UAE when you want to use it in India or in UAE. For example, you want to submit it to your employer while applying for a job, or to a school while applying for the admission of your child, or you want to apply for a visa to visit your home country, etc. So you will require attestation of your marriage certificate.
A notarized certificate of marriage in UAE needs to be attested for legal purposes. The attestation of the marriage certificate in UAE is a crucial process. It does not just involve a stamp on the marriage certificate. It involves a procedure of authentication. This process is needed to validate the legal status of the certificate. It is a mandatory step needed to present the marriage certificate in UAE. Attestation of the marriage certificate in UAE is also known as legalization. It is also legalized by many other names- notarization, apostille, legalisation etc. The certificate attestation in UAE is done in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
How to get Marriage certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi
The attestation of your marriage certificate attestation from Abu Dhabiis a procedure that requires the signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAEMinistry of Foreign Affairs in UAE and the UAE Embassy of your country. The procedure for attestation of marriage certificate in Abu Dhabi has the following steps: It is required to take the copy of the passport of the bride, groom and the one who is going to sign the attestation for the marriage certificate. Marriage certificate attestation in Abu Dhabi is required if you are applying for visa or other documents to be used in the UAE. The documents will be verified and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE which will be done at Abu Dhabi.
The UAE Embassy in Abu Dhabi provides three types of services:
• Attestation of documents in Arabic and some other languages.
• Authentication of original documents in Arabic and some other languages
• Legalization of UAE documents for use in foreign countries.
• Signature and stamp of the Embassy are to be attested for the first two services.
• If a document needs to be legalized for use in a foreign country, it has to be notarized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
In accordance with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates, the marriage certificate must be authenticated by the Saudi Embassy in Abu Dhabi. For this service the Saudi Embassy in Abu Dhabi may charge you the processing fees. The fee is subject to change and may vary according to the Saudi Embassy official you are dealing with. This attestation requirement applies to all Saudi nationals who have married a foreigner.
Purposes of having marriage certificate attestation in UAE
It is difficult to know the exact procedure to attestation of the degree document in UAE, as the procedure differs from one Embassy to another. However, the basic process is as follows: The applicant should submit the documents
• Marriage certificate attestation is a process of legalisation and authentication of the documents done by a competent authority of the UAE.
• A marriage certificate is issued to the husband and wife after the marriage is registered
• The marriage certificate attestation in UAE is a legal procedure which needs to be done in order to accept the certificate for court procedures or any other purpose which requires the document to be attested by the UAE authorities.
• To avoid any future problems related to registry office, UAE residents must get their marriage certificate attested by two UAE government authorities namely Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassy/Consulate of their country of citizenship.
• These attestations will allow you to register your marriage in your country without facing any problems with the registry office